5 ton YORK Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump installed
SAVE up to 60% on your Energy Bill
Replace your 5 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump installed with a NEW higher efficiency system. This product is for a square ground mounted packaged air conditioner only.
- 5 ton packaged air conditioner
- 14 SEER Energy Efficiency
- Square Dimension
- Ground mounted on side discharge
- 10 year Compressor Warranty
- 10 year Parts Warranty
- 1 year Labor Warranty
- Installed within 24 hours or Same Day if requested and time permits
**If your system is on the roof, then Crane charges will apply. Basic Installation only. NO INTERIOR DUCT WORK included.
or if you need another size please click here.
Any package air conditioning system can be replaced from 2 ton 3 ton 3.5 ton 4 ton and 5 ton. Installed in the cities of Calexico, Heber, Imperial, EL Centro, Brawley, Holtville, County of Imperial. Zip codes 92231, 92232, 92243, 92251, 92257.
Best air conditioning warranties in the Imperial Valley.
WHAT IS A 5 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump?
A 4 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump unit is the all-in-one heating and cooling system for homes that don’t have a lot of room indoors for either a furnace and coil, or an air handler.
What does it include:?
5 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump units will contain all of their parts in one outdoor unit that sits on either the roof or to the side of a building. Typically, a packaged unit is used in the Southwest or in manufactured homes – areas and homes that don’t typically have crawlspaces or basements. However, they can be a good option for any home with the right ductwork. Additionally, they come in two different footprints: small or large. The footprint you need depends on the BTU/tonnage and installation requirements for a building or home. Smaller footprint package units tend to be easier to install while larger footprint package units have greater installation flexibility. Large footprint units can be installed on either a rooftop or a slab while small footprint packaged systems can only be installed on a slab.
There are a number of different package units – each with their own benefits and drawbacks if you live in a certain areas.
- 5 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump: A package air conditioner has all of the cooling and heating components in one exterior box. For added comfort and heating capabilities, you can add heat strips. This is typically going to be the right unit for you if you want all-electric heating and cooling capabilities. Our 5 ton Packaged Air Conditioner Heat Pump range in efficiency from 14 SEER to 16 SEER, making them a great option if you want to upgrade from an old system that may have only been 10 SEER.
- Packaged Gas/Electric Systems: The other option for a package air conditioning system is a gas pack. These convenient units combine an air conditioner, coil and gas furnace. This option is great for you if you want the option of gas heating power. Typically, you would choose this option if you live in an area that does not have a lot of space inside to house an indoor component.
- Package Heat Pumps: Package heat pumps contain a heat pump and an air handler. These units are good for residents of the South where temperatures rarely drop below freezing. With one of these package units, you can get all-electric heating and cooling.
- Dual-Fuel System: A package dual-fuel system is your best option if you want the benefits of having a heat pump but temperatures frequently drop below 25°F and you don’t have room for the coil and furnace indoors. Your dual-fuel system works by turning on your gas furnace when temperatures get too cold. Because of this, you will use less gas year-round to heat your home, potentially reducing your overall gas utility bill. Our hybrid system unit is an efficient package dual-fuel system option.
If you can’t decide which package air conditioner is right for you, or if a split system is the better option for your home, just ask us.